About the SSAA
The Self Storage Association of Australasia (SSAA) was founded in 1990 by a small group of self storage facility operators. It has now grown into a professional industry body representing more than 600 centres across Australia and New Zealand.
Self Storage Association of Australasia
Code of Ethics:
We, the members of the Self Storage Association of Australasia, recognising our duty to the public to provide individual storage space for the purpose of storing property therein, pledge ourselves to uphold the following ideals and principles:
- Provide our customers an efficient and clean facility.
- Handle all business transactions with truth,
- integrity and fairness.
- Continually promote the good image of the
- Self Storage Industry.
- Always practise honest, straightforward competition in our advertising and daily operation.
- Strive to promote the education and co-operation of the membership.
- Maintain the highest concern for th health, welfare and safety of our employees and customers.
- Keep integrity foremost in out conduct with
- vendors to our industry.
- Faithfully support and uphold all obligations to our Association and fellow members.